Dedicated volunteers keeping the sanctuary clean for our animals
We depend on our volunteers to help keep things running smoothly at Thundering Paws. It takes a lot of time and effort to care for 50+ active animals!
Donate your Time
Volunteers can do a number of things to help:
- Working onsite cleaning, feeding, petting, and socializing our animals
- Fostering animals in your home
- Taking animals to and from adoption
- Transporting animals to or from spay and neuter clinics and veterinarians
Donate your Skills
If you are a professional (or amateur!) with the following skills, we would love for you to help us out!
- Veterinary services, particularly spay/neuters (four a month would be great!)
- Yard work, tree trimming, or trash removal
- Animal training
- Legal services from a lawyer specializing in non-profits
- Electrician, carpentry, plumbing, or drywall services
- Research and write grants
Choose your own hours and your job! Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering.