If you shop online or search the Internet, or buy from Randall's grocery stores, you can also give to Thundering Paws while doing so! The following websites and organizations have programs that enable you to help Thundering Paws and other charities while doing easy and everyday tasks...at no additional cost to you.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Thundering Paws Animal Sanctuary whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. Start here.
To set up:
- Go to the Goodsearch web site.
- Type "Thundering Paws" in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box.
- Click "Verify" and start searching.
To give while shopping, go to the Goodshop Choose a Cause page, enter and select Thundering Paws. Then, search for stores/coupons at the top of the page. A portion of your online purchases will be donated to Thundering Paws.
Do your online shopping through the iGive website, with Thundering Paws selected as your favorite cause, and we receive a percentage of your purchase.
Many popular online stores participate, including Lands’ End, Doctors Foster and Smith, JC Penney, Barnes & Noble, Gap, Best Buy, and lots more. There are over 680 stores all together. You probably already shop at some of them!
To set up:
- Go to iGive's website where you will immediately see a registration screen.
- In the Select Cause field, simply type "thundering" in the field, and "Thundering Paws-Central Texas Animal Sanctuary" should come up as an option.
- Fill out the personal registration information, and you are ready to shop!
Randalls Grocery Good Neighbor Program
Is there a Randalls in your neighborhood that you shop at? If you link your Remarkable Card to Thundering Paws, not only do you save while you shop, but Randalls also donate a percentage of the sale to us!
To set up:
- Visit your local Randalls, and pick up a Remarkable Card application at the customer service area.
- Link your card to our account. Our code number is 10927.
- Be sure to use your card every time you shop!
Other ways to give